Intellibrite 5g color changing via Intellitouch

Apr 10, 2012
Hello,

New to the forums... tons of great info in here!

I recently installed 3 Intellibrite 5g Color led lights (2 in the pool and 1 in the spa). All of the lights are connected to an Intellitouch i9+3, the 2 pool lights are on one relay, and the spa light is on a separate relay. Using the Mobiletouch remote I am able to change the color or color show of the lights... the problem is, when I change the color it changes the color of ALL 3 lights. I put the spa light on it's own circuit so I could change the colors independently (ie: the spa on red and the pool on blue). Both the "Pool Light" and "Spa Light" circuits are configured as "Intellibrite" in the Mobiletouch menu. I can turn the spa and pool lights on and off independently, but managing the colors effects them all.

Any Intellitouch pros out there that can point me in the right direction? Wasn't sure if this was a limitation of the system, or something simple I'm doing wrong in the setup.

Thanks!

-Sean

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm not sure I understand the Color Set button. When I press it, it turned off all the lights, and then the pool and the spa lights did come on with different colors... but how do you specify which colors they turn on to?

Also, do you know if it's possible (and how) to get the Chlorinator to show up on the Main display screen? Right now I have to go to Menu>Setup>Equipment>Chlorinator. I'd love to have a button on the main screen.

Thanks Jason,

Yes, what you described works for static colors, but I was pulling my hair out trying to find out how to do the color changing shows for the pool and spa independently. After a call to Pentair tech support, I found out that this is a current limitation of the system and not possible. They are working on a firmware update that will allow control of light shows for each circuit. It will also allow you to change the colors more easily, rather than using the color set button, etc, you could just pick red, blue, etc for each light. Just wanted to pass this along in case anyone else was pondering this.

-Sean

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.