diving board hardware

Mar 28, 2012
I need to replace my rusted out hardware. I see several sources on-line that quote 2 sets for about $60. $60 for the plastic shim/cover pieces and 2 carriage bolts..and the bolts aren't even stainless! THat just hurts my feelings. I can get the hardware in ss but does anyone know where I can get just the plastic components of the hardware set?

:wave: Welcome to the forum :wave:

There are a lot of different diving boards out there so more information is likely required to help. If you do not know the manufacturer/etc, please post a picture of the board and hardware you are trying to replace.

OK, fair enough...didn't realize there were that many variations. I'll do that but if it will help in the meantime it's simply a 1/2" x 4" carriage bolt with a 1/2 moon-shaped shim and cover that goes over the carriage bolt head.. Thanks for the feedback

Well, my diving board is very old and looks very different than the many I see for sale these days.

Is the plastic shim/cover needed? Can you reuse the old plastic and just put new SS bolts/nuts from a hardware store?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.