Thread linking

waste

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2007
Coastalish 'down easter'
Sean,

Is there a way to 'cross thread' to another thread within this site? (I'm trying to add Waterbears' thread to one of mine - in vB it'd be here. I searched a little on line but find no way to do this mentioned - there was a cryptic hint that the Admin may be able to enable more functions. Or should I just 'copy and paste' the entire address and use the function? Thanks - Waste

waste said:
Sean,

Is there a way to 'cross thread' to another thread within this site? (I'm trying to add Waterbears' thread to one of mine - in vB it'd be here. I searched a little on line but find no way to do this mentioned - there was a cryptic hint that the Admin may be able to enable more functions. Or should I just 'copy and paste' the entire address and use the function? Thanks - Waste[/quote] ... a [url=http://www.troublefreepools.com/]word into a clickable link.)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.