Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Pool East of Dallas

1. Back To Top    #1

New Pool East of Dallas

Enjoy the pics.... We are east of Dallas, filled the pool in December and just now getting a chance to do some work around the pool area. The color is PebbleTec Tahoe Blue, Oklahoma flagstone is the rock, we put in a swimup bar with removable bar stools, firepit and a stone beach entry tanning ledge.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Forget Everything And Remember

2. Back To Top    #2

Welcome to TFP and very nice!

I like the stone coping and beach entry!
    Fortune favors the well prepared

The build...
    viewtopic.php?t=3974
    Freeform 24' x 38' IG gunite. 3 1/2' to 8' deep. 28,500 gallons. AutoPilot Total Control SWCG. Pentair Intelliflo VF. Pentair CCP520 cartridge filter. Colorlogic LED lights. Tahoe Blue Diamond Brite. 1200 sq ft stamped concrete deck.
    More details as they happen...

3. Back To Top    #3
    welcome, awsome lookin pool.

ot but nice Chevy in the back, just like a texan. i noticed your neighbor has a white ford, does everybody have a white truck down there??

when we were there my truck was red.

4. Back To Top    #4

welcome RodTex The pool and area looks great. My area of the country just doesn't have the craftsmen to do all the stonework it makes me real jealous of all the other pools. I think RodTex drives the Chevy because he has a big trailer and the neighbor has a Ford for the small trailer.
    Ric W
    My Pool
    8605 gal fiberglass, 3/4 hp pump, sand filter, aquabot cleaner, heat siphon heat pump, tiger river(sumatran) spa

5. Back To Top    #5
    That flagstone is beautiful and I love how you used it. Really nice pool, enjoy
    No Cover Charge
    17,000 gal IG w/ raised 8' spillover spa, 3M plaster, 10' stainless rain WF, Pentair SAM lights, Sta-Rite Sys3 cart. filter, Intellichlor SWG, 400kBTU Gas Heater, Paramount IF Cleaners, ET-8 Wireless Remote

6. Back To Top    #6
    lovely!

welcome to TFP!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

7. Back To Top    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ric
    welcome RodTex The pool and area looks great. My area of the country just doesn't have the craftsmen to do all the stonework it makes me real jealous of all the other pools. I think RodTex drives the Chevy because he has a big trailer and the neighbor has a Ford for the small trailer.
    yea the ford would probably explode if it tried to pull the camper

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by Rollin Thunder
    does everybody have a white truck down there??
    Nope, mine is blue My buddies that moved down here from Michigan were astonished at how many of us drive pickups, LOL!
    Our pool adventure... click here

9. Back To Top    #9
    Hi RodTex and welcome to TFP. Your pool is beautiful and your firepit area is different and unexpected! Love it!
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

10. Back To Top    #10

In the Industry

Almost everyone drives a pickup in Texas, when I lived there I drove a big grey '05 2500 Dodge with 5.9 Cummins, moved back to California and we have $4.00/ gallon gasoline and Diesel some $4.45 so I drive an '08 Nissan Frontier, miss my Dodge and the power from the 5.9 but the Nissan is 100% more dependable and easier on the gas bill. And by the way love the pool and the beach entry.

-Ryan
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
    but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming
    "Wow! What a Ride!"

15K IG Jandy Stealth 1hp, Jandy Aqua Pure 1400, Jandy CL 460 Cartridge, Jandy LXI Heat. Polaris Booster W/ 380 Cleaner Spa.