where to buy AGP online

I bought my pool at FamilyPoolFun.com and had no problems. The entire transaction was done online and I found their process to be professional and thorough, their staff were helpful.
The order was processed quickly and my pool pkg shipped fast and without any problems or any missing/broken peices, they communicated all the things that needed to be communicated.
Since the pool purchase I've bought additional items from them and I would have no problem buying from them again, they have competitive prices.
I'm in Canada and I was concerned about such an expensive cross border purchase but everything went great, A++

I was really looking into the aluminum pool (oxford type) because it sits in the ground water from time to time. I guess I have to bite the bullet and order from nationapoolwholesalers and hope for the best.

Update on pool purchase. I did buy from National pool whole salers and I am very satisfied so far.
Ordered the 21 foot oxford (Alu pool) with pump upgraded beaded liner Hayward aquatrol and biltmore steps and some other stuff on sunday 22 january. Everything arrived on thursday 26 january on a pallet with shrink rap around it. Only thing not supplied on thursday was the salt system which came on saturday 28 with fedex.
Everything came in good order except the pump was a one speed and I ordered a 2 speed. called once and emailed once and have the refund already on my account back. (with a extra $50 inconvenience fee)
All in all everything went really well. Hope to start setting up the pool this weekend.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.