New build North Fort Worth!

gunite6.jpg

gunite7.jpg

It is starting to look like a pool! Tile and coping start tomorrow :party:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
LOL, because your equipment pad is set up exactly like our is!!!

He's a fantastic pool builder and he's very attentive to any of your needs. He was GREAT for us! Looks like you have a lot of the same things we have as well. We also live in North Ft. Worth/Keller. Continued good luck on your build. It looks GREAT!

Monkey's Mom said:
Equipment (what is the last pipe on the right that doesn't connect to anything?)...
pump1.jpg

Just curious, did any reply to you on what that pipe on the far right is for? They just hooked up my system and I too have that same pipe there.

[attachment=0:b01ver3h]Equipment.jpg[/attachment:b01ver3h]

Attachments

• Equipment.jpg
    Equipment.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 153
I bet that is an air intake pipe used for the spa jets. If you saw it connected to your spa jets before your trenches were filled it'll be for air bubbles. It's probably just capped for now.

shcuck said:
Monkey's Mom said:
Equipment (what is the last pipe on the right that doesn't connect to anything?)...
pump1.jpg

Just curious, did any reply to you on what that pipe on the far right is for? They just hooked up my system and I too have that same pipe there.

[attachment=0:30a97b7q]Equipment.jpg[/attachment:30a97b7q]

Monkey's Mom said:
mhosborn said:
I love the way your pool's coming together!

We have to choose our tile this week, and I'm curious to know what tile you had installed? We're getting flagstone coping and Quartzscapes Super Blue plaster, and I think your color tile would look great with our pool.

Thank you, it is awesome to watch! The tile is Stardust Blue.

Do you know the manufacturer of the tile? I can't find it in either the NPT or MasterTile books we have. (And.....if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you post a couple more pics of the tile?)

They should finish the flagstone and tile tomorrow but it looks great so far!

Tanning ledge...
bajashelf.jpg

Spa waterfall...
spa-1.jpg

In-pool table with umbrella sleeve... (I think above the table needs a sliver of tile, anyone else think that?)
table.jpg

Tanning ledge and close up of tile for mhosborn (They are adding another layer tomorrow and I'm not 100% sure if it should be tile or pebble sheen between the tile and flagstone, thoughts?
tile.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.