aquarite chlorinator
suction side cleaner
1 sheer descent
2 lion heads
1 skimmer
3 returns
2 main drains

i don't need to run the sheer or the lion heads

how would u set the pump up to run as efficient as possible?
i am in south florida

thanks for you help

The first project is to find out the lowest flow rate where the skimmers still skim effectively and keep the aquarite happy. Once you have that figured out, double check that the RPM is at least 900. If the RPM is below 900, adjust the RPM to 900 and use the corresponding flow rate. That is your base flow rate that you want to use most of the time.

You will also want to figure out appropriate flow rates to use with the sheer and lion heads based on getting them to look right. If you have a heater, you will also need to pick a flow rate for the heater that is a little above their minimum flow rate (from the heater manual).

Congrats on getting an intelliflo VF , it will just a matter of ajusting the flow so that the lions and decent look the way you like , will they flow all the time or just at set times , are you using a inteliitouch to control valves heater ? .

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.