Loop Loc Pool Saftey Cover for 16 x 32 Fanta Sea Pool

Jun 29, 2011
Has anybody ever used this particular cover on an above ground pool. It's pricey and only comes in the mesh - they only come in the mesh material (not solid). I live in the north east with plenty of snow and not much sun....I do have some trees in my yard and was curious as to what people may think of this cover ... I have always had a "sparkling clean" pool when the cover comes off in late spring and worry what may get thru this cover.

I have had a Fanta Sea pool for 11 years now and love it but have always used the traditional cover with water bags (which is a pain in the neck to get on and off)....Any advice would be welcomed.

To use a Loop Loc cover you need to have somewhere to mount the cover anchors a couple of feet back from the water that is completely solid and can take very large horizontal loads. Normally the anchors are embedded in concrete. Very few above ground pools have suitable anchor mounting locations, so they can't use a Loop Loc cover.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.