Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thread tools

1. Back To Top    #1

Is there a way to add some thread tools? I visit another non-pool related forum board that has some handy thread tools. A few that I use are: subscribe to thread, view subscribed threads. I don't see those options here.

Just a thought. Thanks...
    Fortune favors the well prepared

The build...
    viewtopic.php?t=3974
    Freeform 24' x 38' IG gunite. 3 1/2' to 8' deep. 28,500 gallons. AutoPilot Total Control SWCG. Pentair Intelliflo VF. Pentair CCP520 cartridge filter. Colorlogic LED lights. Tahoe Blue Diamond Brite. 1200 sq ft stamped concrete deck.
    More details as they happen...

2. Back To Top    #2
    At the bottom of any thread, you'll see a small link under the New Topic and Reply buttons - the link is called "Watch this topic for replies." If you click on that link, it will subscribe you to the thread.

Also, depending on your profile settings you can set it to automatically subscribe to any thread you post in.

HTH.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

3. Back To Top    #3

Great! thanks.

I didn't see that...
    Fortune favors the well prepared

The build...
    viewtopic.php?t=3974
    Freeform 24' x 38' IG gunite. 3 1/2' to 8' deep. 28,500 gallons. AutoPilot Total Control SWCG. Pentair Intelliflo VF. Pentair CCP520 cartridge filter. Colorlogic LED lights. Tahoe Blue Diamond Brite. 1200 sq ft stamped concrete deck.
    More details as they happen...