What's your current pool temp?

There is a pool in this pic.....
a18a4afe4fb00eb27b28836027091a89.jpg

BROKE 60!----------------now 61
Ditto. Turned my heat pump on this am at 60, now 61. 80 outside. Hope to have it to 80 by spring break.

Had a leaf net over the pool, decided to put the solar cover on (and leaf net over that). Should have done that last fall, leaves blow off much easier. Although scooping them off the net is pretty easy too.

Solar Breeze - Aquabot 4WD - TFP

barely reached 89 today but 3 of the next 4 nights projected to be in the low-mid 40's this week :( I guess our winter isn't quite over yet...

Yep you are correct. I am at 71 degrees but I turned off the solar last week as I knew it was going to be a cold week.

pool managed to make 86 today, which was surprising considering how cold it's been this week, still to cold in the air to swim (69 high), but there's a good chance this weekend as we're supposed to be pushing 80 before dropping to low 40's almost every night next week :sad:

EDIT: well almost all clouds ruined saturday air temp maybe hit 75 and pool stuck at 83

Today we had a bit more early sun and I was able to get the pool up to 86 again with an air temp of 79 for a nice afternoon dip.:splash: It just clouded over and now they are showing our predicted lows this week could actually reach the 30's in March! Well... Sucks to be central FL this week..... Guess we'll have lots of movie nights ::epds::

Saw 67 for a day or 2 but lows have dipped into the 40's here too. Pool is sitting at 63 today.

Man, it's been windy. The oak trees have taken their revenge. Leaves had already turned yellow/brown in anticipation of dropping. The wind blew them all out at once. The trees look nekkid and the skimmer baskets & vacuum were overwhelmed. We're slowly recovering.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
despite the overnight low of 45 and the high today of about 72 my pool is roasting at 86 thanks to some nice hot sun and my cheap solar cover. We're supposed to have cold this week but warmth this weekend so hopefully I'll be in good shape

Our pool is at 62 and it looks like winter may be over for north Texas. Forecast shows temps ranging from mid 70's to low 80's :p

just got out of my 87 degree pool in 75 degree air temp with a slight breeze (brrrrrr). :drown: We are going to see highs around 85 the next 4 days so the pool should be back in the 90's real soon! :sun:

Dang it we are at 68 degrees with solar off [emoji20]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.