Poolcenter.com

plumin

May 19, 2008
SE Texas
Has anyone placed an order with Poolcenter.com lately? My most recent order was never delivered but charged to my CC. I've sent many emails and left many messages and have not heard anything from them.

I know I can dispute the charge on my card but I really like dealing with them up until this most recent purchase.

Just curious what may have happened...

They aren't the most responsive, but I've had good luck with them in the past. I believe they have a fairly small staff and were likely closed completley over the weekend.

I ordered stuff over the weekend and I'll let you know how it goes.

I ordered from them like two weeks ago and the stuff was here next day because I am on the East Coast I suppose just like them.

On a strange note, I got the rest of my order yesterday. Ordered Sunday before the holiday and got it Friday, which is good IMO. The strange part is that part of the order came in an In the Swim box and the invoice said "Fulfilled by In the Swim"

Must be some business relationship between the two that I wasn't aware of.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Finally was able to get in touch with them. They were very apologetic that my order did not arrive.

For whatever reason UPS decided that my shipping address no longer existed and they returned the order and the warehouse did not notify anyone of the return.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.