LaMotte Borate Test Strips - $11 with Free Shipping

The link in the first post correctly points to Borate test strips.

The only relationship between bromine and borate is that the words look similar, the chemicals are completely different. I can see the two tests getting mixed up if you, or the seller, aren't paying attention.

The link in the first post correctly points to Borate test strips.

The only relationship between bromine and borate is that the words look similar, the chemicals are completely different. I can see the two tests getting mixed up if you, or the seller, aren't paying attention.

I think it is a case of me paying too much attention! From the photo of the product in that link you can see it says bromine. That is what I couldn't understand. Now I get it ....it must just be the wrong picture for the product.

The link in the original post does point to a page on Amazon where you can purchase LaMotte Borate test strips, the subject of this topic. The picture associated with the listing is of something else, but when you order from there you (at least usually) get borate test strips exactly as pictured at TFTestKits.net.

I don't recommend ordering from the Amazon page. The price isn't nearly as good as it was several years ago, and they are not sold by Amazon, instead sold by a variety of other vendors not all of which send you fresh product.

But that is the Amazon listing for LaMotte Borate test strips.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.