Team Seaglass on board!

May 23, 2011
Hello all :wave:

To the best of my knowledge, this is the first communal registration on TFP. (Thank you! Jason for allowing this!!)

Team Seaglass is composed of the people who work for the 'upscale' Seaglass Village seasonal cottage association and care for the 5 pools and hot tub that we maintain on our property. Seaglass Village web site

I'd like to introduce y'all to the folks who have access to this membership.

Lindsy is our GM (and also a CPO)

Maryn is our assistant manager, activities coordinator (and also a CPO)

Mamie is our front desk and rental manager

Eric is our Security guru and top dog maintenance guy

Ted (waste) is our pool dude extraordinaire [ :p ] and maintenance guy (and also a CPO)

(hopefully there will be more names to add, but it's early in the season and we could all use the OT)

Basic info on the pools/ hot tub

I've got a layout of the main pools (including hot tub and resistance pool) but I haven't figured out how to make it show up here, yet.

The clubhouse pool is 75,000 gallons. It is 75' long, for swimming laps, and has an, off set semicircle for steps and standing area.

The FIRST walking resistance pool in Me. is a 'doughnut' that is 60' by 50' which, in addition to the regular pump, filter and heater system, has 4 -3 hp. pumps to provide a strong current to walk against (it's 40,000 gal.)

Our 10' X12' hot tub (1,900 gal) is located on that same deck as the previous pools and has a roof over it.

Our 4th pool is a dual end indoor water treadmill (7,000 gal. and is our only bromine pool), located at the clubhouse adjacent to the previous 3.

The clubhouse and it's 4 vessels are only accessible to folks over 18. However, we have a 60 X 30 57,000 gal. 'Family' pool and a 2,900 gal. wading (kiddie) pool at the front of the property.

All the pools have Hayward Cl220 tab feeders, Pentair Challenger pumps and Triton sand filters (with push/ pull valves :rant: ) :)

I'm gonna copy this and make it part of our sig. And I'll add on to the pool info, when I can.

LOVE & LUCK!!!

Welcome to TFP!

I suggest that you do a little reading at Pool School just to see how we tend to do things and also place a brief summary of your equipment in your signature (see the User Control Panel).

I thought linking it to the 'Intro post' would be the best way to let readers know the pools we're talking about (without making the sig 20+ lines :pukel: )

Of course, we'll give the specs on any particular pool, if we have specific questions, but I'm unable to make a shorter sig, that would include all our specs :(

{edit - check to see if the hot tub is one that this post affects & the spotting a drowning person thread}

Butterfly said:
Welcome to TFP :wave:

You got Ted? You lucky dogs! :-D

Thanks J :) Please give my best to the other 'J' :mrgreen:

I went to a pool today and had to 'practice what I preach' with a Hayward S240 filter (Filix lives near enough and I helped him open his pool) I opened up his sand filter and we checked it out and cleared out some debris. Then I was able to show him the 'proper' way to get the lid back on (like I told you a couple years ago :wink: )

This is a 'work in progress' and I have to figure out how to make it work :-D