Top 10 Reasons to Own a Swimming Pool - Letterman style

Rollin Thunder said:
vapool said:
Always wanted to hire my own pool boy

on a serious note, make sure your around when he comes, one time he came when i was not home and added 140 pounds of calcium and ACID (i know this becuase of the bill he left me), i tested it the day before with the TF kit and it was perfect, tested it again, calcium was about 600 and alkalinity was also very high. watch what they throw in your pool, and what they dont, if im not there whats stopping them from saying they shocked and they really didn't on a silly note, watch your wife too. :shock:

Oh, you mean the pool boy takes care of the pool, too?! :wink: (BTW, I'm female...)

vapool said:
Rollin Thunder said:
vapool said:
Always wanted to hire my own pool boy

on a serious note, make sure your around when he comes, one time he came when i was not home and added 140 pounds of calcium and ACID (i know this becuase of the bill he left me), i tested it the day before with the TF kit and it was perfect, tested it again, calcium was about 600 and alkalinity was also very high. watch what they throw in your pool, and what they dont, if im not there whats stopping them from saying they shocked and they really didn't on a silly note, watch your wife too. :shock:

Oh, you mean the pool boy takes care of the pool, too?! :wink: (BTW, I'm female...)

WOOPS, DID NOT MEAN TO MAKE THAT MISTAKE. then if the pool guy is a girl, watch your husband.

waste said:
It's a great way to be reminded why you failed high school chemistry :lol:

or

It's Fate's way of letting you know you shouldn't have slept through high school chemistry :wink:

or an F in high school chemistry does not mean fantastic

It's a great way to add to my bug and leaf collections.

or

I used to think Clorox was just for 'whitening' my whites.

or

I got 59 gallons of Clorox on sale and needed something to do with it.

or

I live near San Diego and I want a place to hide when the fires hit (poor taste, but definitely Letterman style :wink: )

or

Finally got the boat all taken care of and needed another 'big ticket' item to throw money at.

or

My bathtub broke and it seemed easier to build a $40,00 pool and take a bar of soap when I got in, than to replace the $15 fitting on the tub.

or

Paul Schaeffer got one to cure his baldness, it worked sooo well, I got my own :roll:

waste said:
It's a great way to add to my bug and leaf collections.

or

I used to think Clorox was just for 'whitening' my whites.

or

I got 59 gallons of Clorox on sale and needed something to do with it.

or

I live near San Diego and I want a place to hide when the fires hit (poor taste, but definitely Letterman style :wink: )

or

Finally got the boat all taken care of and needed another 'big ticket' item to throw money at.

or

My bathtub broke and it seemed easier to build a $40,00 pool and take a bar of soap when I got in, than to replace the $15 fitting on the tub.

or

Paul Schaeffer got one to cure his baldness, it worked sooo well, I got my own :roll:

a boat is never taken care of, there is always somthing wrong with the boat, B.O.A.T. BRING OUT ANOTHER THOUSAND.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.