Installing a J bead liner

May 17, 2011
I am trying to install a J bead liner in my pool. The liner has come loose in a couple of spots on the pool 2 seperate times. I have laid the liner over the metal ring and installed the plastic pieces over that and installed the top back on the pool and started putting water in. When I have gotten about 2' of water in the pool, it has come loose from under the plastic (Twice in two different places). Any suggestion's? It is getting awful expensive on my water bill to fill it up that much and have to drain it all over again.

First off, are you sure its the correst size? Are the walls completely level and even? Secondly, when you start your fill, it should be warm and more importantly, SUNNY as you slowly fill so that it can properly stretch in. Really suuny days will make the vinyl like soft butter and super pliable You may want to hang the liner so that there isnt as much tension in that area as the wall may be slightly off level

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.