3 weeks later- SLAM complete!

Ribbod

May 30, 2018
Marietta/ga
I'm very happy and proud to say, that I opened the pool, by myself and SLAM is done! CC is at 0, OCLT pass and water is clear! Thanks TFP!
Just added CYA (sock method) to get up to 70, letting FC drift down and then will turn on SWG tomorrow to maintain FC levels :kim:

1st day: 5/11/20
BAFC89F1-1AA3-4F13-A489-5AC654B2B70E_1_105_c.jpeg
Today: 6/1/20
IMG_9043.jpg

Looking good! Really like how your deck is tied into the pool deck and how private your paradise is. Super nice!

My one unsolicited tip for next year, open in March. In Virginia I always open open 1st week April and SLAM is a two day process.... I love what I learned on this site!

Reactions: Ribbod
Looking good! Really like how your deck is tied into the pool deck and how private your paradise is. Super nice!

My one unsolicited tip for next year, open in March. In Virginia I always open open 1st week April and SLAM is a two day process.... I love what I learned on this site!
For sure!!! Now that I know i can do it myself, I will for sure opening up earlier! I was waiting on my pool guy but the covid prevented him from opening.

Thank you for the compliment- the trees are a blessing and a curse :rolleyes:

Reactions: kjdiver
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.