Accessing Aqualink RS12 aux JVAs

shakenbake

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 9, 2010
Austin, TX
On the touch and onetouch I only see a way to assign the 4 primary JVAs (cleaner, solar, return, suction). There are 4 aux jva connectors on the RS12's expansion board that i need to use but don't see on my touch - any thoughts? I do see the expansion board's aux power relays.

tia

From the users manual:
Assign JVA Menu
The ASSIGN JVAs menu allows Jandy Valve Actuators (JVAs) to be assigned to any auxiliary button. This means that
whenever you press that auxiliary button, a valve turns. On pool/spa combination models, there are two extra JVAs
that can be assigned to auxiliary buttons: the cleaner JVA and the solar JVA. On pool/spa only models, there are four
JVAs that can be assigned to auxiliary buttons. The installer must set these JVAs for this feature to operate correctly.
Assigning JVAs lets the owner control certain features like diverting water to a waterfall or bank of spa jets. Multiple
JVAs can be assigned to one auxiliary button without extra hardware.
I am not sure what that "installer" action is, but it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out.

JasonLion said:
From the users manual:
Assign JVA Menu
The ASSIGN JVAs menu allows Jandy Valve Actuators (JVAs) to be assigned to any auxiliary button. This means that
whenever you press that auxiliary button, a valve turns. On pool/spa combination models, there are two extra JVAs
that can be assigned to auxiliary buttons: the cleaner JVA and the solar JVA. On pool/spa only models, there are four
JVAs that can be assigned to auxiliary buttons. The installer must set these JVAs for this feature to operate correctly.
Assigning JVAs lets the owner control certain features like diverting water to a waterfall or bank of spa jets. Multiple
JVAs can be assigned to one auxiliary button without extra hardware.
I am not sure what that "installer" action is, but it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out.

Thanks Jason!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.