"In" line Liquidator question.

surgdog

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 23, 2010
Madison, MS
[attachment=0:x7xlau75]IMG_0175.JPG[/attachment:x7xlau75]

I need help from some of you Liquidator gurus.

I have a Liquidator coming in and I have looked at the installation instructions on line.

I see on my system where the "out" line goes (before the pump basket filter) but I have a jumbo of pipes on the pressure side. I will attach a picture.

Can the "in" line be anywhere on the other side of the pump or does it have to be after the heater. I have looked at this Gordian tangle of pipes and am lost on where to tie in. There are metal pipes going and coming from the heater so i know I can't go there.

I am tempted to just go between the pump and the multi-port valve but need confirmation and maybe some clarification before I drill holes.

Any help is really appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0175.JPG
    IMG_0175.JPG
    432 KB · Views: 110
Anywhere on the discharge line of the pump. I prefer to plumb it in right after the filter. The reasoning for that is that you're putting filtered water into the LQ so the chance of clogging the valves or fittings, etc. is reduced.

Thanks for y'all replies.

Looking at the picture I now see an old chlorinator line tap on the vertical pipe which I think is after the filter and before the heater.

This might be the place to put the new Liquidator "In" line.

What do you think?

Surgdog

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.