pH Adjuster & The Liquidator

<Update>

I have made some additional changes after daily observations. I noticed inconsistent flow rates with the pH Adjuster which impacted the pH control in the pool in a very small way. My pH has leveled off since I introduced the pH Adjuster as I hoped it would. My pH Adjuster was great at slowing down the climb of my pH level in the pool but I could not get the pH Adjuster to bring down the pH in the pool on its own. I thought there is a connection with the flow thru the system. On the initial install of the pH Adjuster, I used two “Y” connectors as soon in the diagram. I decided there might be some hydraulics issues involved with the “Y” connectors. I removed the “Y” connector on the pressure side and drilled another hole into my pressure PVC line after the filter. This stabilized my inflow to the pH Adjuster tank. I decided to remove the “Y” on the suction side as well and plumbed the pH Adjuster directly to the PVC as soon in the new diagram. I added PVC ball valves between the tanks and the PVC pipes so I can take them off line for servicing. I am waiting the arrival of the flow meters and two flow control valves which I am going to install on the pressure side to regulate the flow when my solar heater comes online.

I will take pictures of the equipment once everything is installed.

LiquidatorPHAdjusterInstallationC.jpg

I have had an email and phone call in now for over week, with no response. HASA is a very difficult company to get any answers out of, and I have been told (from inside) that the Liquidator (and possibly the pH Adjuster as well) are nothing more than vehicles to move more liquid, which is what they want to do. It seems that if they could sell enough (whatever that is!) chlorine and acid without the Liquidator (or Adjuster) they would drop it all together.

Seems like a major opportunity to me, if these units were handled a little more professionally. I love my LQ, and would love to install an Adjuster also, but I can't get any response :evil: Sal and I sell more LQ's in San Diego than anyone, and we have to beg to get whatever info from HASA we can. It's pretty sad.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.