couple quick questions reguarding uneven legs

Jul 30, 2010
hello proud new pool owner hear and i just have a few questions... we just installed a new asahi i believe is the name 18foot round agp it has been set up for about two weeks and i have two legs with are approx 1 inch lower than the rest these legs are directly across from one another is this a problem? another thing i noticed was that one leg leans in about 3/4 of an in at the top and another leans out about 1/2 inch does this pose a threat of collapse. just out of curiosity how uneven can a agp actually be out of level. on a final note the pool seems very sturdy all around but i just want to make sure this thing isnt gonna decided to go splooosh.

thanks and sorry for such a vauge description.
still new to all this.

Welcome to TFP.

From your description it doesn't sound like much of a problem. The legs should be very level with each other. ½" I wouldn't worry about but more than that I'd be a little concerned. I don't think your in any danger of collapse but it's hard to tell. If you could post a pic of it we might be able to tell what's going on.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.