pool sidewall bracing under walk deck (Kayak pool)

Jul 31, 2010
:) yes we have a kayak pool (16 x 32 x 4) above ground & we dug & set it up & everything look good & even then we hauled in water ON the last load we were filling it & the left sidewall pushed the decking up about 5-6 inches. Did not ruin liner or wall But we had to jack up pool on support to hold it so it would not break and then had to jack sidewall steel support open & put in longer length 2 x 4 inside steel beaces It did the job But Does anyone know what the correct length of the support board under the decking is ???? Before it happens again. It lowered it but the other side looks like it could do the same & we have no manual to go by...Thanks Margie

Hi I was hoping to get the specs on the 2 x 4s that go into the steel braces (like the half moon under decking on sides. We have the 16 x 32 x 4 ft kayak pool & they deck pops up because the supports inside the rails arent right ...can any one help me out ???? Its beeb along time since I posted the first incident on here Thanks.....Any body ??????? I tried to email the man that answered but had no luck ....Hopefully you will see this post again & help me out Thanks MARGIE

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.