Imagine this.....down to the last minute on plaster. Haha!

CLRFXR,

I finally got in touch with the wet edge rep and he referred me to two owners that were willing to let me see their pools. The first had the Mediterranean color and the second had the Midnight Ocean with the abalone shells. I really liked the Mediterranean and it didn't look too light as I thought it might BUT the Midnight Ocean was BEAUTIFUL! Honestly, there was no comparison. Prior to viewing the pools in person, I was leaning toward the Mediterranean color due to all the talk about the higher temps of darker colors. The pools I visited were less than a mile apart and both homeowners were claiming the pool temps were in the 90 degree range. It's just hot in north TX so we are going to get the warmer water regardless of the color. Anyhow, I am having the plaster put in this Saturday and it will be acid washed on Monday. I live in Double Oak which is north of Flower Mound and south of Lake Lewisville. I can't wait to see the finished product! Have they finished your pool?

The pool is done! I wish I had pictures of the finished plaster after all the chemicals have been worked over. We decide to go with the Antigua and had them add the Abalone shells. We love it! The shells add so much to the plaster! As soon as I get pictures loaded up I will add them. Glade you got to go see in person some of you chooses. It makes it alot easier.

Re: Imagine this.....down to the last minute on plaster. Hah

Not sure if you are still checking this forum, but we are in the process of choosing between wet edge colors and would love to see the Antigua, if you have any pics. Many Thanks!

Re: Imagine this.....down to the last minute on plaster. Hah

The Antigua and Mediterranean are the same color according to Wet Edge. The Antigua is the Satin Matrix and the mediterranean is the Pearl Matrix, but the colors are basically identical.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.