21' round AGP - Hayward AquaTrol?

Jun 12, 2012
Getting ready to order pool to setup next year. We want a SWG and the place we are buying from sells the AquaTrol. Model is AQ-TROL-RJ and says it's sized for 18,000 gallons.

The picture doesn't have a timer dial on it like some others I see. Would I need to purchase and install a stand alone timer to run the pump and SWG at the same time? Should the pump run different times than just when the SAG is on? Slightly confused on how this would be set up.

Thanks.

yes, a timer would be needed. I take it your pump isn't on a timer now? A timer is very convenient!

My bigger concern is that the model of SWG you chose isn't quite as large as we recommend, for your size pool. I estimate your pool to be 10,000gallons or so, and we like the SWG to be at least 2x the size of the pool. Is there a size up you could choose instead?

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.