Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Overnite Run

1. Back To Top    #1

Overnite Run

Ran the overnite test last nite. numbers were fc--20.5 cc-0. Up this morning before the sun and collected water and ran test twice to be sure. Numbers were fc-20.5, cc-0. Anyone just starting to do their own testing would do good getting the xl kit. The extra reagents are nice to have to do plenty of test and besides testing is just plain enjoyable to do!

Do I let the chlorine level fall to 10ppm over the next few days and record rate of fall to get an average per day? Pool is looking good and even "feels" better than last years acid bath pool. Thanks for all the help!!!
    21000 Gallons I/G,,Vinyl,, 1.5 H.P. Hayward Pump,, Hayward Sand Filter S244T.. Liquidator.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Overnite Run

Hi Joel...glad you liked the kit no need to calc FC burn rate yet, yntil you reach your target FC level. The number of ppm burn off is greater at higher FC levels.
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by dmanb2b
    Hi Joel...glad you liked the kit no need to calc FC burn rate yet, yntil you reach your target FC level. The number of ppm burn off is greater at higher FC levels.

Gotcha,, I'll wait to check for average after I get to the target number.
    21000 Gallons I/G,,Vinyl,, 1.5 H.P. Hayward Pump,, Hayward Sand Filter S244T.. Liquidator.

4. Back To Top    #4

I know what you mean about getting the XL. When I ordered mine, I only had a hot tub, but now that I have a pool too, the extra reagents are definitely going to come in handy!

Good luck with the pool and the new kit!
    John

24' round Vogue AGP 12,000 gal. Flotec AT251001-01 1HP pump, Hayward S310T2 sand filter, Aquarite SWG T-15
    TF-100 (found at TF Test Kits) with Speedstir and Samplesizer