SWG Opening - with 1st Test numbers

Glad to see you're on the right track now and this should be a lesson to others when using left over chlorine. Add then test after an hour to make sure it's getting you where you want to be. At least the first time you use it. And it's not a bad idea to do that when using a new batch either just to be sure you got what you thought you got.

Also a note about solar covers. I have a clear cover and leaving it on during the day doesn't affect my chlorine usage at all. Opaque covers have been reported to but I have no experience with those.

I performed the test again that evening (5-28) and then did the overnight zero loss test. I finally was able to get zero loss. Just about everything is balanced, just working on getting my CYA up a bit more and letting the FC drop down to normal levels (it is at 14ppm right now).

FC - 14
CC - 0
PH - 7.4
TA - 90
CH - 140
CYA - 50
Salt - 3500
Borates - 50+
Temp - 84

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.