Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TrentonTom is on the bus now

1. Back To Top    #1

TrentonTom is on the bus now

Been a lurker for a few years and decided to join the fun.
    Live in Southern Illinois and have a 18x33x54 Johnny Weismuller AGP that we bought used about 7 years ago.
    Built into a hill with a deck that surrounds.
    SWG Aqua Trol system
    I love this board and did massive research here before replacing my liner this year.
    Thanks for all of the help. The one thing I noticed is that there are NO stupid questions. Don't be afraid to ask, someone on here knows the answer already.
    Thanks again. TOM
    Trenton, IL (St. Louis Area)
    TF-100 test kit, 18,000 gallon, 18x33 oval Johnny Weismuller, AG, Jacuzzi Lazer sand filter, AquaTrol SWG, 1.5 HP Pentair pump that runs constantly.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: TrentonTom is on the bus now

Welcome to TFP. It IS a really great board isn't it?? Look forward to pictures of your pool setup - sounds very nice.
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

3. Back To Top    #3

Where in So. Illinois? I lived in Carbondale til 2005.
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

4. Back To Top    #4

Why, Trenton, of course.
    TF-100 test kit, 18,000 gallon, 18x33 oval Johnny Weismuller, AG, Jacuzzi Lazer sand filter, AquaTrol SWG, 1.5 HP Pentair pump that runs constantly.

5. Back To Top    #5

Oh. Duh.
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by NWMNMom
    Welcome to TFP. It IS a really great board isn't it?? Look forward to pictures of your pool setup - sounds very nice.
    I guess I will need to learn how to post pictures first. This could get interesting quick. Any helpful hints to post pictures?

7. Back To Top    #7

You can get a free account on photobucket and have them host your pictures and post them from there.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

8. Back To Top    #8

Welcome to TFP!
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT