some pics I wanted you to see

poolgirl22 said:
Not to continue the off trackness of this thread, but jeepdad, you say NE tennessee??? How close are you to Tazewell/New Tazewell?
I lived there for a about two years when I was a kid...it just now clicked....

I'm about an hour and a half from Tazewell. I am actually about 15 minutes west of the Bristol Motor Speedway

ok, makes sense. We were 55 miles from Knoxville...we would seriously drive an hour for taco bell...and until the Hardees came, the only burger joint was 'clancy's'...nearest Mcdonalds was across the border in Kentucky somewhere...that you've even heard of tazwell is amazing to me. Where I live now is metropolitan compare to that...lol.

I have the same disease!!! I am on my 2nd jeep 1st was a 95YJ, I traded it in on a 98 TJ in 2005. It has the 4.0 HO straight six, 5speed, me and a few buddies Put a 4" of lift under it. It's black And I got a black hard top for it a few years ago... It is all blacked out and looks great for a 13 yo vehicle that takes what ever I throw at it!!! :goodjob: :oops: sorry for the highjack I got a lil excited! Its a jeep thing, you know!!

ROB N said:
I have the same disease!!! I am on my 2nd jeep 1st was a 95YJ, I traded it in on a 98 TJ in 2005. It has the 4.0 HO straight six, 5speed, me and a few buddies Put a 4" of lift under it. It's black And I got a black hard top for it a few years ago... It is all blacked out and looks great for a 13 yo vehicle that takes what ever I throw at it!!! :goodjob: :oops: sorry for the highjack I got a lil excited! Its a jeep thing, you know!!

Wow talk about resurrecting a thread... Thanks for the compliments. I know about the jeep excitement, I've had mine for 6 years but still get excited taking the top and doors off for the summer.

The yard isn't looking so great this summer yet, the simplicity is out of order for a while.. But I did manage to install some lattice. I will try to post a pic in a couple of days.

poolcrazy you guys need to make a visit, I heard you weathered the storm ok. WE MISS YOU..

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.