Kenerator

Hey

This is kenerator I have no idea how to blog or thread or post. I have a 24' X 52" POOL JUST REPLACED OLD ONE I USED TO RUN TO THE POOL STORE THEY TESTED WATER AND SOLD ME STUFF TO PUT IN. So now I have this TF-100 chemistry lab in a box. I will post my readings later(that should be easier then this typing blogging stuff) Anyway I could use some advice also I have no idea how many gallons are in the pool?? However I am a plumber so the filter (Sand), heater and pipping all work great!!

Thanks in advance

Ken

Welcome to TFP. I have the same size pool and even though the calculator says 13,500 gallons it really only holds 13,000 (12,971 to be exact :) )
Post a full set of numbers when you get them and we'll help you figure it all out. Read up on how to use the Pool Calculator (linked in my sig) if you haven't already.

Bama Rambler said:
Welcome to TFP. I have the same size pool and even though the calculator says 13,500 gallons it really only holds 13,000 (12,971 to be exact :) )
Post a full set of numbers when you get them and we'll help you figure it all out. Read up on how to use the Pool Calculator (linked in my sig) if you haven't already.

Ok I dont know if this is how I reply to everyone but this is what I Got
CH 5+
PH 7.7
FC 7.5
CC 0
TC 7.5
TA 400+ did not turn red -turned blue and I gave up at 41 drops
Cal 350
CYA 20

Hayward sand filter 1hp pump Raypak gas heater