Adding CYA and Pool Calc

AV8TOR

Dec 6, 2008
Fort Worth TX
I use the iPhone app for the Pool Calc but I noticed the online is the same, but it only give measurements for Liquid Stabilizer. I am in a location that Leslies is my only choice and they only sell powered. Am I missing something in Pool Calc for dosage?

frustratedpoolmom said:
When I look at it the first line for that sections says "add _____ by weight or _____ by volume of Stabilizer "
and the next line says "or _____ of liquid Stabilizer"

Ah you are correct (for the online version) but that is not how the iPhone app is. It simply says"To raise CYA by xx in xx,xxx gallons, add xxx oz of liquid stabilizer. Thanks I will use the online version.

In the iPhone version of the Pool Calulator, go to the CYA tab and then press the setup button. That will take you to a screen where you can select which chemical you want to use to adjust your CYA level. You must have been to that page already, since the default is stabilizer, not liquid stabilizer.

JasonLion said:
In the iPhone version of the Pool Calulator, go to the CYA tab and then press the setup button. That will take you to a screen where you can select which chemical you want to use to adjust your CYA level. You must have been to that page already, since the default is stabilizer, not liquid stabilizer.
Outstanding thank you very much. Right in front of my eyes but never saw that. I really do love the convenience of the app version by the way, so handy. :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.