18 years of Baqua..UPDATE! Swapped 8/15 NOW WITH PHOTOS!

Re: 18 years of Baqua..UPDATE! Swapped 8/15 NOW WITH PHOTOS

I have faith you'll get them all sorted out Leebo!! I'm thankful you have helped me get our pool chemistry in line! I'll bet your family appreciates that too!!

We are not closing our pool this year, of course we are in Texas and we hopefully won't run into any issues. Don't worry, if I do - I'll be squawking on here!

You know imrodee I was just wondering the other day how your pool was going. Closing the pool sucks, but I'm very hopeful that next year will open to a clean pool. I shocked it the best I could.....and plan on sneaking in more bleach come Jan. Until then......time to do some various video projects I've been pushing off. :D

Sorry.. I've been kinda MIA.. I lost my Mom this summer and her birthday was last week. We were really, really close. The excitement of the pool kind of helped keep my mind busy.

But the pool is doing ok!!! I think my salt is a little high, PH is a little high... but I'll put that on my thread, and see what you think.

later!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.