FS: Polaris P825 Robotic Cleaner

Jan 27, 2018
Mobile, Al
**SOLD**

Hello All,
I have for sale the following.

Polaris P825 robotic cleaner, like new condition, asking $540.00 OBO. Looking for a quick sale. Item includes free shipping within CONUS to a verified Paypal address.

I purchased the cleaner this summer after we moved into our new home but only used it a few times. The Polaris controller had an issue and while it was down I ended up buying a Dolphin Active 30. Consequently, I am now offering this unit for sale.

The unit is like new condition minus a few minor scuff marks. This is one of the highest rated robotic cleaners on the market. It cleans the water line, walls and bottom. This is an excellent unit folks and you won't be disappointed. It actually does a better job of removing debris from the bottom of the pool versus the Active 30 and the line doesn't tangle unlike the later. We like the remote control ability of the Dolphin though so will be keeping it.

The unit will come with the robotic cleaner, basket, and brand new controller as seen in images.

FEATURES

• Cyclonic Vacuum Technology
  • Push'N'Go Filter Canister
  • Surface Control System
  • Transparent Lid
  • 50' Cable
  • Dual Cleaning Cycles - Floor, Floor & Wall

Please inquire with any questions. Item is also listed on Ebay if you desire to see it there.

God Bless,
Ralph

Attachments

• IMG_2900.jpg
    IMG_2900.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2901.jpg
    IMG_2901.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2902.jpg
    IMG_2902.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 34
I love my robot and will be buying a new one when it gives out. I wish I could buy this one to keep on the shelf LOL

It's a great unit and I really hate to part with it because there are a couple of things I found superior. 1. The cord does not tangle, 2. It cleans the floor better as no time is wasted "calculating" what next to do. It just goes and goes until the cycle is up. 3. Polaris customer service and product support is about the best I've ever dealt with.

I debated on keeping it on the shelf myself but Christmas is coming up and we are a little tight on budget because we have yet to sell our other home.

God Bless,
Ralph

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.