Screenlogic not recognizing Inteliflo Variable Pump

champ767

Nov 15, 2018
Los Gatos, CA
I just purchased a new screenlogic panel and had it connected to my existing inteliflo pump. The screenlogic is not recognizing my pump, No COM - Pump #1 and the display on the pump is lit. I'v chose VS for the pump. Could the installer have connected the cable to the screenlogic board incorrectly. He had to cut the cable... He called pentair and they thought the pump controller is bad. Seems strange since this is the first time a cable has ever been used and it doesn't work. Any suggestions.... Thanks

What do you see on the Pump's control panel.. It should say "Display not active".. If it says anything else, then the pump is not talking with the EasyTouch.

The cable from the Pump to the EasyTouch has two wires... yellow and green... Those two wires need to be connected to the J20 com port on the main board.. Makes sure the Yellow wire goes to the yellow connection and that the green wire goes to the green connection.

If your ScreenLogic is working for other things, that means the com port is working, so if the pump does not say "Display not active" then something is wrong..

Show us the following set up page...

dbtgallery.php

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.