No bubbles from in ground, attached spa

Hello, sorry for the delay, it is amazing how easy it is to get busy. Here are pictures of the nozzles, plus the big nozzle.

One of the nozzles is stuck and the socket wrench is slipping around the nozzle head so if anyone has any ideas how to remove a stuck nozzle I would appreciate it!

Should I order new nozzles and if so should I order the same ones or different ones to help get the jets bubbling again.

Thank you all for your helpIMG_20200613_125036.jpgIMG_20200613_125053.jpgIMG_20200613_125130.jpgIMG_20200613_125139.jpgIMG_20200613_125143.jpgIMG_20200613_125149.jpg

Need to remove the jet internal from the body to check the internal, should replace the nozzles and also the o rings on the retainers. Most of the ones I've seen you can only remove the internals because the jet body is plastered in

Need to remove the jet internal from the body to check the internal, should replace the nozzles and also the o rings on the retainers. Most of the ones I've seen you can only remove the internals because the jet body is plastered in
Are you referring to the large pulsator? It does seem like I cannot remove the internal gray hey from the rest of the outer body. Sorry for my naivety, but how do I know what parts to order for this other than the two numbers I can see? I don't know the internal jet part number or the retainer, or are these standard parts? Thank you for your help.

I think I have figured out how to replace the large pulsator, looks like there are numerous options, but I cannot remove it from the body. Do you think simply capping this jet might help the other jets produce bubbles?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.