Low Chlorine levels

Nov 1, 2018
Orlando
I've got an Aquarite Goldline and I've ran it for 14 days from seven to nine hours a day on "super chlorinate" and its only reading a 2 for the chlrohine level. My readings are salt 3600, amp 25.9, voltage 4.72... and my t-cell 9 has pasted inspection at the pool store and is under warranty. All my lights on box are lit up green and everything SEEMS to be working fine and numbers in range. I've replaced the board 3 years ago and cell 2 years ago. I cannot seem to figure out what my problem is and why I am not making chlorine. Please help!

Welcome to TFP!

Maybe you are making chlorine but your pool is using it up faster than it can make it.

What is your CYA level? How does the water look? Have you tried testing a water sample right in front of a return to see if the level is higher there?

SWGs are good at holding chlorine but bad at creating lots of chlorine. Add a bottle of bleach and I bet your level stays correct.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.