Cheapest I've ever seen solar cover - $44.45 for a 16'x32' 12mil sheet

Crepes

May 31, 2018
Wheeling, WV
Sorry if this isn't allowed, but I figured some folks here could benefit from this end-of-season clearance. This is sold on Woot, which is owned by Amazon. Free shipping if you have Prime. Blue Wave Solar Blanket, In-Ground Pools

It has only decent reviews, but almost all of the low reviews are because of the limitations on the warranty. If you go in knowing that these are going to need replaced every year or two no matter what, I think this price really can't be beat. I bought 2. Kind of wishing I had bought another, though I guess I still could. My pool is slightly larger than this but I figure it will do a pretty good job regardless. I'm guessing it will hold up fine in storage as it won't be getting destroyed by the sun.

Good catch! Thanks for sharing.

You're right, we do hear the advice that most (from cheap all the way to real pricey) still only last a couple of years. SO it makes sense to me to go with a cheaper one!

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.