Silencer Spa blower 1hp 240 volt Is this a good blower?

Hi, Our blower died last year it is a Polaris Model 1-521-03 240 volt 1.0HP ....I ran across the Silencer spa blower in the same voltage and horse power and it is advertised to be quieter which would be nice. Our spa is inground with our pool, has only 4 jets ....My question was it didn't have the switch which turn it to pool or spa, when I called they said the installer would do that ....I also have a question on what a Union Check Valve D-2466 does? We need to replace this as it's leaking.
We have a 25,000 gallon gunite pool, a DE Quad 100 filter, gas heater ( not sure size) it's big.
What would you guys recommend for a blower ? I don't see a brand on the Union check valve just those numbers D-2466 What do those do?
Thanks so much
Linda Friesen

Check valve on a spa blower line is to prevent water from going back up the spa air line to the blower motor.

Polaris blowers are discontinued. I dont think there are many choices for pool blowers.

I am not familiar with switching a blower between pool and spa. My blower is only for my spa jets.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.