Need to see your outdoor Bar-Q

ECAC46EE-BC59-4F68-A99D-50967F8C5827.jpg

E6E5F8D4-DAE7-45E0-9852-FDB118D4AB62.jpg

This is was my design from our last home. It had multiple counter heights and was built around the equipment I had at the time. Weber 3 burner and electric smoker. The smoker opening area was big enough for a Green Egg as that was the new rage. The top ledge on the left had gfci outlets as well as one down at the bottom right behind the red smoker. Counter space to the right of red smoker had built in storage. This setup worked well...

Our current home has a 40” built in grill with granite countertop and storage underneath. It’s just a straight line layout so kind of boaring but very functional as 90 % of my cooking is on the grill. When I want to smoke I move my WSM (Weber smoker which is awesome) out near the pool as I like to sit out there further from the house when smoking especially long cooks. I never bought into the Green Eggg due to cost and mess (great units just my opinion).

View attachment 84163

View attachment 84166

This is was my design from our last home. It had multiple counter heights and was built around the equipment I had at the time. Weber 3 burner and electric smoker. The smoker opening area was big enough for a Green Egg as that was the new rage. The top ledge on the left had gfci outlets as well as one down at the bottom right behind the red smoker. Counter space to the right of red smoker had built in storage. This setup worked well...

Our current home has a 40” built in grill with granite countertop and storage underneath. It’s just a straight line layout so kind of boaring but very functional as 90 % of my cooking is on the grill. When I want to smoke I move my WSM (Weber smoker which is awesome) out near the pool as I like to sit out there further from the house when smoking especially long cooks. I never bought into the Green Eggg due to cost and mess (great units just my opinion).
Nice set up. What kind of flooring is that. . It looks like slate ?

Stamped concrete and this was right after instal. The white is some powder that was used and who knows what else. All I know is that it looked really good when they were done. Patio addition was something like 18x40 and covered with matching colors/material of the original home. I installed a putting green on the backside of the grill area.

I bought a pre built summer kitchen. This is the Fiji Island built by Treasure Islands BBQ. They claim to have built the worlds strongest Barbeque islands. Here are the specs
- Summerset Stainless Steel 32" Professional Series Grill, rotisserie, infrared back burner
- Bar dimensions 8ft x 6ft with footrest, seats 6-8 people
- Counter top is Slate
- Under-bar lighting
- Umbrella and umbrella holder
- GE 4.3 cub. ft Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- Electrical outlets
- Frame is welded 1" square steel, painted and powder coated

Look at our kitchen up grade in the sig bar below for ideas

dbtgallery.php

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I don’t want pavers over sand because weeds will grow. Cement is ugly but that look good.

pavers on a 4 inch concrete pour. That’s the only way my dads guys do it. That’s how mine is.
IMG_8433 by Jim, on Flickr

IMG_8847_HDR by Jim, on Flickr

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 84163

View attachment 84166

awesome cliff!

Untitled by Jim, on Flickr

here is my elevations. we will start building it as soon as the fireplace next to it is done. will be all brick. cabinets will be sapele wood cabinets that my buddy is making, access door for sink, storage, garbage pull out. hood is broan outdoor 60 inch, weber built in, large green egg, sink, and outdoor frig under cabinet. cold water only and natural gas for grill. granite counters. island section which is the one that is about 11 feet long is counter height. not bar cause i don't feel like going through the framing of it with brick to support the overhang of granite.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.