Plaster Issues

Wow. I am so sorry you are having to deal with this problem. It looks terrible and I don't know if there is a simple solution.

It is better when you have a long thread that has been inactive for a while to go ahead and start a new thread with a link to the original, just like you have done here. New threads get more attention, and since if you just click on the title of a thread it takes you to the first post, they may not go to the end of the thread to see what is new.

I hope some of our experts have some options for you.

What you have is unacceptable. I replied on your original thread.

Has the PB bothered to even look at this? I’d be more than a tad upset [emoji35]

Not that I know of. I have used them for opening/closings since I had the pool built. Their foreman came out to treat the top step the first year, but past that I don't think they have ever specifically been out to see the plaster.

Last fall they "coordinated" (which basically meant gave me the plaster guys information) to have him come out and look at it, which was when he tried to treat a spot with acid and a PVC pipe then to tell me to drive the PH low for the winter.

I have given up trying to deal with the plaster guy and have put 100% of my communication and effort towards the PB, to let him get some answers. I had sent multiple emails over weeks to the plaster guy and never would get an answer. Was resorting to sending them with delivery and read receipts to make sure they got them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.