Damascus, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Someone at my b-day party this week gave me 2 tickets to "JayZ and Beyonce". Uhh... ROFL! I am the last person in the universe that would go to this concert. If I ordered every single singer (I think those 2 are singers) that ever existed in a list they would be on the very bottom. I thought it was actually a joke (as did others) when I opened the tickets but they are actual tickets like $100 each. And to boot it is standing room only seats. I can't stand for more than 10 minutes at a time due to ruptured disks if I was to stand for a couple hours I would probably end up in traction! I don't want to hurt their feelings but there is just no way I would ever go to this concert.

What would you do?

Explain the not being able to stand part! Tell them you do not want the tickets to go to waste so wanted to see if they knew of anyone else that would enjoy the show and if not you would look for someone who could enjoy them.

Kim:kim:

Try to be honest about your current situation, but still be grateful that he gave those tickets to you.

It turns out my 14 year-old daughter wants to go with her friend. Whoda thunk! Oh and I did come clean and tell him I really just have no desire to see her.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.