Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Beachport spa manual?

1. Back To Top    #1

Beachport spa manual?

I'm trying to revive an old hot-tub. I've read while searching of people who have found and downloaded a manual, but I have had no luck with that. The only problem is the heater doesn't seem to work and I don't know where the filter is. It's probably from the 80s and in octagon shaped. Help me get some sweet hot-tubbing action TFP.
    Wes - beginning the BBB method spring 2010!!!
    South-Western Ontario, Canada
    - In-Ground pool with vinyl liner
    - ~25,000 gallons
    - Sand Filter
    - 1 HP pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Beachport spa manual?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan121
    I'm trying to revive an old hot-tub. I've read while searching of people who have found and downloaded a manual, but I have had no luck with that. The only problem is the heater doesn't seem to work and I don't know where the filter is. It's probably from the 80s and in octagon shaped. Help me get some sweet hot-tubbing action TFP.
    Hello Dan,

Welcome to the Trouble Free Pool forum!

I wish I had inside information about this brand, but I do not. If the other members here are similarly bereft, for about $10 you may be able to get a manual through Roberts Hot Tubs Inc.

Caveat emptor: I have not done business in the past with this firm and have no connection with them.

Good luck,

Greg
    14,555 gal in-ground 16'x29' white plaster Pool w/spa (2007); Goldline Aqua Logic AQL-PS-8 control w/Aqua Cell 15 Salt Water Chlorination (SWCG); Hayward TriStar 1HP (1.85 SF) main / 1.5HP (1.60 SF) spa pumps; Hayward Swimclear cart filter C4025, ColorLogic LED lights; Tankless SP-18-4 electric heater; Polaris 280 cleaner.
    __
    View of spiral galaxy in Ursa Major NGC6217 - Hubble Telescope 2009