Water loss

I'm losing about 2-3 inches a day. I'm wondering if heating the pool and air temp are causing the drop or if the liner may be leaking?

My wife insists on keeping the pool at 85 degrees and air temp has been in the 90's and humid.

In the photo you can see the darker area of the liner is where I normally fill the water to and current level is where it drops to overnight.

420d4e191c90dc9f9c78a8e9dbca7d28.heic

Agree....leak seems almost certain. I'm wide open to the wind and fully exposed to sun 100% of the time and at most have lost 1/2"-5/8"....maybe 3/4" to an inch with a boatload of kids splashing around on top of those losses. If you were in an arid climate....I'd think twice about it....but that certainly isn't your case being North of me even. Good luck.

Agree....leak seems almost certain. I'm wide open to the wind and fully exposed to sun 100% of the time and at most have lost 1/2"-5/8"....maybe 3/4" to an inch with a boatload of kids splashing around on top of those losses. If you were in an arid climate....I'd think twice about it....but that certainly isn't your case being North of me even. Good luck.

Dang :( appreciate the responses all!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.