Possible upgrade

I think the blue, found a couple hiccups so far, rain water on the southeast corner of the deck has a shallow trail to the pool instead of away from the pool not happy about that, and one surface crack has showed up on one corner of the stairs.
It's like that first scratch on a new car.

I think it will be something that will just always be that way, no way to fix it other than maybe sawcutting the concrete to provide a little path to the outside edge or an overlay.
It is this corner that does it and you can't see it with your eyes but when water is on it it puddles halfway between the corner of the pool and the outside edge of the deck and there is a really shallow little snake trail of water that runs into the corner of the pool.
I just think the concrete guys overworked it a little, same thing between the steps and the outside edge of the deck, water puddles there also but does not seem to run into the steps unless its raining hard.

Just little things I am beginning to notice now that we are in the clean up and restore the yard part of the project, I know no job is perfect but right now after spending all the money every little thing that seems a little off is bugging me.

Attachments

• 70.jpg
    70.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 45
Got ya! It might be worth it in the long run to do the "channel drain" as you do not want to take the chance of water getting behind the liner. Something to ask about while they are still on the hook for work.

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.