new spa and nothing but issues

Jun 1, 2018
Cypress
Hello friends. we bought a new spa from a local place here in Houston, about 3 years ago. from the start we had nothing but problems. It would shut down after about 10 minutes and then start back up after about 15 or so.
spa place came out and replaced the motor, same thing. after several visits looking at this and that at times the spa would keep heating the water and not running, to like 110dg with the temp thermostat set to low. They then replaced the heater box i guess you call it. Well all was good for about 1 year and now back to the thing shutting off after about 10 minutes running. if you do not shut off the jets or blower button it will start up again. it's like the motor is over heating and after cooling starts back up but i can't believe that these motors are that big of a piece of junk. i refuse to call out the spa company as they seem to have zero skills in finding problems and want to charge us show up fees. They have been to our house i bet 6 or 8 times.
thoughts?
Michael

i am not sure what u are asking? i had the builders of the spa out several times as stated above and the same old problems keep coming back.
i am done with them
I thought someone here with some history on building, servicing spas might have some problem solving steps i can use to narrow down the problems.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.