Average FC loss

May 14, 2018
Salem MA
Hi all,

2nd year pool owner. Last year TFP saved me so much headache and made for a great summer. (New account because I use the pool math app now too)

last year I still used tabs for majntence. Dumb dumb, now I am 100% a believer.

nunbers below, as you can tell I have a high cya. I slammed when I opened the pool and today my numbers were spot on. Should I be adding bleach daily? Last year I through some tabs in and bleached once a week. But I want to go bleach only and am unsure how often and how much I should be doing it. Any advice would be helpful.

Here were my my numbers today

------------------------------------------
Test Results 26-05-2018 @ 09:20 AM
------------------------------------------
Free Chlorine: 10.0
Combined Chlorine: 0.5
pH: 7.2
Total Alkalinity: 80
Calcium Hardness: 330
CYA 90
Temperature: 70°F

Test your FC every day and dose with chlorine to stay in your target level based on CYA -- see [FC/CYA][/FC/CYA]

You will lose 2-4 ppm of FC most days.

You state you had an account before. I have reported that to the Admin as we prefer you maintain one account.

Take care.

Test your FC every day and dose with chlorine to stay in your target level based on CYA -- see [FC/CYA][/FC/CYA]

You will lose 2-4 ppm of FC most days.

You state you had an account before. I have reported that to the Admin as we prefer you maintain one account.

Take care.

Great. Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, when I bought the pool math app it wasn’t happy with my previous account for some reason. I don’t mind just using this one moving forward

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.