SWG working too well...

Dec 23, 2017
Corpus Christi, TX
Installed my RJ-60 last week. FC was high when I started up but I figured it would be fine and that it would creep down over the following days as I only had my SWG working at 70 as per instructions. I have had to lower the output each day as my FC was holding steady at around 10 and I need it around 3...So as of yesterday, I have it at 30% output and I was at 7 or 8...I can't remember. I am thinking I am going to get it around 5 and raise the output to 50%. All levels are perfect in my pool except FC. CYA is at 80. On the bright side...this SWG works like a champ!!!

I would check the level of FC you stated you want, 3, at a CYA of 80, with this [FC/CYA][/FC/CYA]. I recommend staying in the Target Level for FC.

Take care.

You'll find that over time you'll work out the best settings for your conditions and seasons. Then you'll keep things steady. Just make sure you always keep on the upper end of your target while your trying to find your sweet spot

Omgoodness! I don’t even know why I put that I needed to be at 3!!! I’ve studied the chart off and on this entire time as I’ve been working to get my pool right- both before salt and now with the SWG. Brain fart!!! Lol. Thanks though for all the advice. I’m good now. Should be right on target with the correct FC level today.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.