Proline Skimmer

I currently have a Proline standard mouth skimmer on my above ground pool.
We purchased the house in 2016 and used the pol last season. And the end of the 2016 after getting it cleaned up. Previous owner had opened the pool and then let it turn into a swamp due to lack of caring.
Anyways when I closed the pool for the winter I noticed the skimmer faceplate is cracked. Also could use a new gasket.
I would like to just replace the skimmer altogether and start over fresh.
I was looking at the Haywards. I am unsure which to replace it with. Which would like up with the current holes. And I can't find information regarding that from Hayward. I guess my question is are the holes set the same distance apart on all standard sized skimmers? And does the size of the faceplate matter? in comparison to the current? I was looking at the SP1091LX and SP1094WF (this one has the flange on the back that my current skimmer has, cept I am unsure if there should be screws in those holes.
this is what I found for the current skimmer

http://www.royalswimmingpools.com/Proline-Above-Ground-Skimmer-Parts.html

thank you in advance
Jason

Hi,

Ideally you would get a skimmer with the exact same dimensions as your ProLine skimmer. If you cannot find one with the exact dimensions then you will want to make sure that the skimmer you get is larger then your current hole opening in the pool, as you can cut the opening a little larger but you can't go in the other direction. A lot of the skimmers use the same dimensions as the Hayward SP1091WM and you can view those dimensions here Hayward SP1091WM Dimensions

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.