Marina won't pick up their phone. Can't get a hold of anyone.

Yeeper

Gold Supporter
May 16, 2018
New York
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I've been trying to call since last week and no-one ever picks up. I've left three messages in that course of time with my number and no-one calls back.

I'm trying to grab a robotic cleaner.

Anyone have any idea what might be going on?

Thanks.

John

I just purchased a cleaner late last week from them. Yes, first time I called no answer, but I left a message. I called back an hour later and did get hold of Margaret and she took the order. Then about an hour later, the first call I made was returned. I just told them thanks, but I already got it. So yes, they appear very busy but are still taking orders.

Yes, they must be busy. My brother bought an Active20 from them today and got a sweet deal. The one he bought last year got zapped by lightning along with a bunch of other stuff. :-(

I just purchased a cleaner late last week from them. Yes, first time I called no answer, but I left a message. I called back an hour later and did get hold of Margaret and she took the order. Then about an hour later, the first call I made was returned. I just told them thanks, but I already got it. So yes, they appear very busy but are still taking orders.

Hmm ok good to know. I'll keep trying.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, they must be busy. My brother bought an Active20 from them today and got a sweet deal. The one he bought last year got zapped by lightning along with a bunch of other stuff. :-(

Yikes, that sucks. But good to know he got a deal. I hope I can connect soon. Thanks.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.