Tapatalk Not Working With TFP

mickey4paws

Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 10, 2009
S.E. MI
Hi all, I have Tapatalk on my android phone and every single forum that I have subscribed to works, except for Trouble Free Pool. When I click on Trouble Free Pool, I get an error, "Network error, please try again later, get_config." I'm just wondering if TFP no longer can be used with Tapatalk. Or, if I have it show my subscriptions in TFP, when I click on a post, it does nothing. It worked great last summer and was hoping to get it working again. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks so much for the reply and suggestion, Riley. No luck. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling Tapatalk. Again, all other forums work fine, except for TFP. After many errors, I can now connect to the server for TFP, get the forums, but when I click on a message to read it, it will list the number of posts, but when I click on a post, all I get is this: ~end

I don't know what to make of it. I made sure to mark the forum unread, but still only get the squiggle and the word end.

I can see your post in the list of my posts that I've participated in but when I click on the actual post I can't see it but as it showing, I can reply. Very frustrating! All other forms were perfectly just not this one and this is the one I want the most

Once I get home on a desktop tonight I’ll triple check the plugin but I’m not hopeful I’ll find much. Tapatalk is somewhat glitchy for forum owners to use and seldom do they give us control to address issues like you’re having. Your best bet maybe to try to contact Tapatalk directly but I’ll also make sure all is well on our end.

Thank you, Leebo, I really appreciate it. I will try contacting Tapatalk too. At least I can load the forum in Tapatalk now. Earlier it just told me to contact the forum administrator. I still can't read any posts though, and I'm still getting the ~end~ every time I click on a post, with none of the text showing. So odd.

Ive looked at this and am wondering if it’s on Tapatalk’s side. We’re running the latest plugin version and all files are up to date. I’ll keep looking at this but let me know if things change on your end.

Ive looked at this and am wondering if it’s on Tapatalk’s side. We’re running the latest plugin version and all files are up to date. I’ll keep looking at this but let me know if things change on your end.

Thanks so much, Leebo. Unfortunately, it is still not working for TFP, but other forums work. I have tried 3 different versions of Tapatalk. The last installation, when I would click on TFP, it said can't connect to server, contact forum administrator. I also posted in the Tapatalk support forum, and they told me my version is too old and I should update (4.6.2). So I did update and no luck. I may try again later. Anyway, thanks again for all your help, I do appreciate it. Meanwhile, I'll do what Kim suggested and read from the web. I also have an tablet I'm going to try Tapatalk with. Update, tried with tablet: "Failed to connect to forum. Please check with forum administrator if this problem persists." Argh! I give up.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.