Jacksonville, FL - New Build

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yeah i'm not sweating it. When I did my first build we got all worked up over it... guys showing up late - or not showing up.. this time - don't really care. Gets done when it gets done - but you get money when it's done correctly :)

That is a great attitude to have! I have been trying to live the same way! Going on 5 months into our project. We have shell, plumbing, electric.... no end in sight unfortunately esp with all of this rain but I know that wouldn't really matter anyway seeing as I have the PB from Satan. haha. Anyway hopefully your project keeps going smoothly. Our hole caved in as well... hopefully this will motivate your crew to hurry up and rebar and shoot the gunite.

Yeah they were not happy. The decided they needed the equipment back out here. The digger probably dug yours as they do 90 percent of the pools in JAX. I worked with them before and they are a good crew. When I signed my contract March 28 - I planned on 6 months. Anything before that is a gift.

This rain we've been getting Paige SUCKS! WOKV said this morning that we have 3 times the normal rain fall in May - so it must know we are doing pools! hang in there!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.