Hot Springs Sycamore

Oct 17, 2010
Our local dealer for Hot Springs is leading us to a Hot Springs Sycamore model which apparently is a tricked out Tempo they use for fairs and Home shows. It is already set up with Bluetooth speakers and ozone system and 54 or so jets. The dealer has been around for a long time so I hope that works towards trustworthy or future support but it is strange to be looking at a one off. $7999 with steps, cover, starter chemistry, silver stick, etc. is supposedly $3000 off. He has the non-promo models with financing...but these are cash.
Anyone have any insights? Thanks. Ozone Ok?

Everyone is different and has different plans for their tub. In my opinion 250 gallons is a minimum for one or two people when used regularly and it can be powered with 110 or 220. This minimum spa can be bought new for $3K. If you desire bigger then expect to pay more but be wary of a display model for cash without a full warranty. I don't use ozone but it may help control the CC combined chlorine levels from getting too high. Personally we don't find much value in the jets and prefer the still water or low jet setting for our soaks but everyone is different. I do highly recommend a hot tub, whatever type you prefer, we sure enjoy ours.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.